I help artists to achieve lasting visibility and sell their works. I collaborated with different artists, exhibited my own photographs and did research and practice projects on dance.
Becoming an Artist
Becoming an artist can and should be learned. The decision for an artistic career is not an easy one. Sometimes we dare to admit our creative side and live it only at a higher age. I help you to turn your artistic hobby into a complete profession.
You want to embark on the path of a career as an artist, but you are not yet sure if it is the right thing for you? We’ll look at what it means together and analyze if it’s the right choice for you.
Being an Artist
Through this coaching I will show you how to become more visible as an artist, how to activate and expand your professional network as an artist, how to get in contact with galleries, museums and other institutions, how to realize exhibitions and how to build a sustainable international career.
Art comes from skill, they say. However, technical skills alone are not enough to establish you successfully as an artist. Marketing, strategy and knowledge based on experience are the keys to a sustainable and globally visible career.
I have special industry knowledge in the fields of visual arts (photography, painting and video), performative arts, music and theater.
References of Artists
Josephine has been a great help in my investigative work process. Together with her I have been able to reflect with a critical counterpart who is very interested in my works. Her knowledge of the international panorama of the contemporary art circuit has given me a broad perspective to achieve my goals. I can highly recommend her tutorials and accompaniment for artists.Javier Otero, contemporary Chilean painter and drawer
References for Public Relations
- Contribution and editing for the publication of the research report “Preußische Denkmalpflege im Kaiserreich. Die Provinz Brandenburg und Berlin 1866/70 – 1918” published by Gebrüder Mann Verlag (2014/15 and 2018)
- Research project, dance-theoretical and photographic essay “La Milonga – Tras las huellas del Tango” (2015/16)
- Contribution and editing for the exhibition catalog of the tour 50Hertz (2018) with a text part on Judith Dorothea Gerke
- Collaboration on the booklet and exhibition catalog “Hello World. Revision of a Collection” by Hamburger Bahnhof Berlin (2018)
- Collaboration on the terms “emotion” and “curation” of the Sawa Museums Academy Glossary’s (2021)
- Translation of two articles for the architecture magazine Baumeister (2016)
Resonanzräume with Finja Sander